Friday, November 16, 2007

Thing 5

It was interesting learning about Flickr. I thought I was uploading a photo to my blog but it was ultimately unclear to me how to "create a connection between Flickr and my blog," as it requested. I tried clicking on everything on that site, but to no results. I don't know where that photo is. I uploaded it, wrote a brief description and tagged it. Is it here, or what? I also thought this might be a good way to share photos with family around the globe, but it took several minutes or more to upload one photo. Seems like it would take hours to unload the 250 photos I brought back from a recent overseas trip. Charlie's made he didn't get in the picture.

1 comment:

The Skokie Ten said...

We'd be happy to help you get a photo uploaded to your blog using Flickr. It's actually fairly simple to do this, but we made it a little more complicated than necessary by having everyone use the 10 Things Flickr account.

Toby